"Above Judgment" Don't Say I Didn't Warn you...

• This is a one of a kind piece made from CPM M4 with a pistol grip, complimented with black G10 handles and red and gray carbon fiber. This knife is equiped with the exclusive Brous signature serrations that would make even a Grizzly bear run for its life!

Hey Guys, from the extremely high demand ive been receiving from this model, Ive decided to start taking preorders, if your interested in purchasing one of these please fill out the preorder form here.. http://brousblades.com/Preorders.html Any questions or comments please email me

• Looks like Rambo and the Terminator created a knife together, just awsome!!

A knife isn't really yours until it spilled your blood.

• I really like the angle between handle and blade - perfect for ergonomical handling!

You could really make an excellent knife for practical use this way - but, to be honest, this one primary looks like made "for the movies" or for a collector's vitrine....

• the serrations look like a big bunch of work that doesn´t help keep the cost low. but other than that: looks usable;)

• :scheisswand: Fucking great! :biggrin:

very good metal milling work!

Looks like an Alien Killer.......

Merry Christmas

Mario

...mehr Messer

• Great-looking design! Well done! :thumbup:

But I`m not such a fan of CPM steels! (Maybe) can break easily,when giving too much torsion on the blade.I would prefer this big design in a Carbon-steel variation or a good tempered 440C(like the Entrek knives).

What is the price-range for such a knife?

Si vis pacem para bellum

• If you allow me to mention a point:

I think ,it would be better to fix the handles with screws,for having a possibility to clean the handle more easily.There are a lot of "grooves and holes" in the handles,where dirt can come in,and if the handles could be disassembled/reassembled with a screwdriver,the cleaning would be much more convenient,I guess.
    Great design anyway :thumbup:

Si vis pacem para bellum

• My god, what do you do with this blade?
    Ok, that's perhaps a question better not to be posed :D

Awesome work, the backsaw must have taken a lot of time to manufacture.

Thanks for sharing :)

beste Grüße, Alex
    Was willst Du mit dem Dolche, sprich! - Kartoffeln schälen, siehst Du's nicht?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!