Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.tacticalforum.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Horton_Knives

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " -George Orwell

• »Horton_Knives« ist der Autor dieses Themas
  • Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 01:50

Ordering Changes

These changes are not in any way the fault of ARNE! It will be a better way to get people who really want knives from me, their knives in a faster manner. and Keep myself from making knives people arent going to buy! I have always gotton back to anyone who has contacted me from this forum! Arne and Chris are my friends! I will continue to operate here as long as they are willing to have me! I appreciate all their help!
I am super busy, I make all these knives by myself, I am not a knife machine! I have a family and a full time job on top of making knives in my off time!

I will be taking orders from my email: Jhorton3000@yahoo.com

Like Arne said, I will be shipping knives and taking payment direct from customer.

You will be treated the same as any of my US customers.. sometimes I post things at discounted prices on my home forum at BladeForums, You will now be eligible for these Items, I see alot of you guys visiting my forum over there, I welcome you to join in discussion and to post your pics there, You will be welcomed!! I have a great group of friends from the Busse Combat Family and from Tacticalforum.DE .. I just have limited time in my life to make knives, I just want to get them to people that really want one! Like I said before, I check in here every few days as well as talk with Arne on email! But my email will be the best way to reach me! Thanks all,, Jeremy

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Horton_Knives« (5. Januar 2009, 01:59)

ChriBo

Forenbetreiber

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 02:11

Thank you very much for your announcement, Jeremy!

You're on a good way making a 2nd business beside your fulltime job! :D But family and job first, please! :buds:
And I am sure everyone understand that situation!

I am also offering my help beside Arne to arrange payments via PayPal or other problems by mailcontact and so on (in case of his absence).

Zitat

I will continue to operate here as long as they are willing to have me!

Nooo my friend! As long as YOU are willing to stay here :thumbsup: :titty:

Horton_Knives

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " -George Orwell

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 02:22

Thanks so much my friend!

ChriBo

Forenbetreiber

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 02:32

:buds: My pleasure! :prost:

Horton_Knives

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 02:59

But damn man!! CHRIS, Did I ever tell you I had COULRAPHOBIA

UUUHGGHH SCARRY!!!

ChriBo

Forenbetreiber

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 03:14

COULROPHOBIA? Really?

Noo way man! Not with that steel and guns at home :D

Was there a special one?

John Wayne Gacy (Pogo the Clown)
Pennywise
Captain J.P. Spaulding

Horton_Knives

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 03:26

pennywise!!!

read the book when i was young!! then the movie!! I hate them down to Ronald McDonald!!

ChriBo

Forenbetreiber

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 03:31

Ronald is not scary...

He's ridiculous :D

But I agree with Pennywise. It was the same to me too as I saw the movie :nailbite:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ChriBo« (5. Januar 2009, 03:57)

stickboy

escaped from the Planet of the Apes...

Beruf: macht dir Beine!!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 03:47

How about the Necker and the t-Shirts i´ve ordered by Arne? Is this deal still about him or shall i pay directly now?

and hey, take your time. i have two jobs, too. that´s a struggle.....

regards
olli

Horton_Knives

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 04:01

Olli, i have not completed your necker! what size shirts as i am running low!!

stickboy

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 04:05

I need M. I want a tan and a blue one if still available.

Horton_Knives

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 04:12

olli, i just went and grabbed them! i have you a med in Desert tan and Blue put up in my closet so they are safe! when i finish your necker, i will pn you with a total! thanks, alot J

stickboy

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Januar 2009, 04:16

thx, have a good week.

cu

olli

Social Bookmarks

UNSERE FORENPARTNER:

Joe’s Messershop – Stahlwaren & mehr …

Unsere Partnerseiten: